Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 EAGLE OC 8G
- Powered by NVIDIA DLSS 3, ultra-efficient Ada Lovelace arch, and full ray tracing
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2X ray tracing performance
- Powered by GeForce RTX™ 4060
- Integrated with 8GB GDDR6 128bit memory interface
- WINDFORCE cooling system
- Dual BIOS
- Protection back plate
2505 MHz (Reference card: 2460 MHz)
The Ultimate Platform for Gamers and Creators
Powered by GeForce RTX 40 Series and DLSS 3
New Streaming Multiprocessors
Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
Fourth-Gen Tensor Cores
Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3
vs. brute-force rendering
Third-Gen RT Cores
Up to 2x ray tracing performance
The Ada architecture unleashes the full glory of ray tracing, which simulates how light behaves in the real world. With the power of RTX 40 Series and third-gen RT Cores, you can experience incredibly detailed virtual worlds like never before.
NVIDIA DLSS 3
Max FPS. Max Quality. Powered by AI.
DLSS is a revolutionary breakthrough in AI graphics that multiplies performance. Powered by the new fourth-gen Tensor Cores and Optical Flow Accelerator on GeForce RTX 40 Series GPUs, DLSS 3 uses AI to create additional frames and improve image quality.
*Captured with GeForce RTX 4090 at 3840×2160. New Ray Tracing: Overdrive Mode, DLSS 3.5, pre-release build.
Victory measured in milliseconds.
NVIDIA Reflex and GeForce RTX 40 Series GPUs deliver the lowest latency and best responsiveness for the ultimate competitive advantage. Built to optimize and measure system latency, Reflex provides faster target acquisition, quicker reaction times, and the best aim precision for competitive games.
Your ideas, accelerated by NVIDIA Studio.
Take your creative projects to the next level with NVIDIA Studio. Powered by new dedicated hardware, RTX 40 Series unlocks unmatched performance in 3D rendering, video editing, and graphic design. Experience feature-rich RTX accelerations in top creative apps, world-class NVIDIA Studio drivers engineered to provide maximum stability, and a suite of exclusive tools that harness the power of RTX for AI-assisted creative workflows.
The WINDFORCE cooling system features three 80mm unique blade fans, alternate spinning, composite copper heat pipes that directly touch the GPU, 3D active fans and Screen cooling, which together provide high efficiency heat dissipation.
EXCELLENT IN ESSENTIAL
PROTECTION BACK PLATE
The back plate not only provides an aesthetical shape, but also enhances the structure of the graphics card to provide complete protection.
The factory default setting is OC mode, which provides users with the best performance. However, switching to silent mode will enjoy a quieter experience.
Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs are specially designed to produce lower switching resistance for faster electric current charging and discharging at extremely low temperature.
LOW POWER LOSS
Metal Choke hold energy much longer than common iron-core chokes at high frequency, thus effectively reduce core energy loss and EMI interference.
Lower ESR Solid Capacitors ensure better electronic conductivity for excellent system performance and longer lifespan.
FRIENDLY PCB DESIGN
Fully automated production process ensures top quality of the circuit boards and eliminates sharp protrusions of the solder connectors seen on the conventional PCB surface. This friendly design prevents your hands from getting cut or inadvertently damaging components when making your build.
Power Through The Game
GIGABYTE offers the best power supply solutions for your graphics cards. You can choose either the AORUS series or the UD series to power your graphics card.
UD PG5 SERIES
GIGABYTE CONTROL CENTER
GIGABYTE CONTROL CENTER is a unified software for all GIGABYTE supported products. It provides an intuitive interface that allows users to adjust clock speed, voltage, fan mode and power target in real-time.
* Product specifications and product appearance may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications and appearance of the products available in your country. Colors of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photographic variables and monitor settings so it may vary from images shown on this site. Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, we reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
* GIGABYTE graphics cards, except those labeled “Mining Series”, are intended only for use with desktop PCs. Other types of use, such as blockchain computing or cryptocurrency mining, will render the product warranty void.
Graphics ProcessingGeForce RTX™ 4060
Core Clock2505 MHz (Reference card: 2460 MHz)
Memory Clock17 Gbps
Memory Size8 GB
Memory Bus128 bit
Card BusPCI-E 4.0
Digital max resolution7680×4320
Card sizeL=272 W=115 H=40 mm
Power Connectors8 Pin*1
OutputDisplayPort 1.4a *2
HDMI 2.1a *2